Methods of recruitment include:
1) National Press - Normally newspapers have a section with job opportunities ranging from office work to more creative based jobs. A particular example would be The Guardian which offers a wide range of job availabilities from the arts to an office job. To recruit people the employer would put an advert on the website, or send in an article that will then be published on the newspaper providing the employer can pay the fee.
3) Internet - This is an ever increasing way to recruit people. Almost every business will have a website of which they will advertise their job vacancies. Also there are websites that offer the option to search for a job, they then forward you to the jobs website. These websites include Jobsite and Gumtree.
5) Internal Promotion - This is an advancement from within the company where the employee works. It is usually given to those who have a record of high achievements within the work force.
6) Networking - A business network is a type of business social network whose reason for existing is business activity. There are several prominent business networking organizations that create models of business networking activity that, when followed, allow the business person to build new business relationships and generate business opportunities at the same time.
7) Trade Fairs - A trade fair is an exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products, service, study activities of rivals and examine recent market trends and opportunities. From this people can advertise their company and sometimes recruit others who are interested and have the correct skills for the job.
8) Recruitment Agency - A recruitment agency is an organization which matches employers to employees. In all developed countries there is a publicly funded employment agency and multiple private businesses which also act as employment agencies. An example of one of the biggest recruitment agencies in London is, Agency Central. You type in the industry you specialise in and numerous job vacancies will appear based on your industry.